Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Outfit #1: The Casual Look

The holidays are all about the cheer, stress, and the shear need for the season to SLOW down. Even though your schedule is super crazy never let your style falter. Yes, we all know you are busy and tired, just like everyone else! But why not look fabulous? You'll have everyone asking "How does she do it?" :) My first look for the holiday season is the casual look! Not only will you be super comfy but you will look super cute! My absolute favorite thing is oversized sweaters; not only will you look super cute but you will be comfy! 

My First Look

Excuse my messy room but here is my casual Christmas outfit. I'm wearing dark jeans and flowy black and white sweater and black boots!

Another view!

Hope you like the look! Comment if you have any questions! 
Xoxo -Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment