Monday, July 9, 2012

Entertainment Monday #6

Ashley Benson!

This week for entertainment Monday my wonderful cousin suggested that I do my post on Ashley Benson, as some of you may know Ashley stars on the hit ABC Family show "Pretty Little Liars" which I am slightly obsessed with! She has a super cool sense of style and a very unique look! I will be recreating one of my favorite looks she has recently worn! 

The Look!



I think this look it super cute for summer and very "cool" because in my home town it has been over 100 degrees for over 2 weeks! Yikes! 

Get the look!

(starting from the bottom up!)

My version of her look!




Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I love when you all comment so make sure and leave one! Also follow me on twitter! Love you all! -Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Loving that vest from forever 21, very colourful xo

    ReplyDelete