Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quote of the Week #4

Hello Lovlies!

This week I have been thinking a lot about being yourself (yes, I know it seems like I always talk about this.) but it is always so good to be yourself!

LIKE:


Say you want to wear skinny jeans and a sweater to work/school and all of the people that go to your school only wear t-shirts and jeans, would you not wear the outfit you really want to wear just cause you might be different? In reality you should wear exactly what YOU want, not what everyone else does! You may think people will make fun of you but they won't they will just notice you more! :)

See I'm the girl that doesn't wear t-shirts to school because 1. I think you should look like you actually tried to look nice when you go somewhere! 2. I don't feel like wearing a t-shirt that's just not what I like wearing unless I'm chilling in my house or being lazy ETC. Be the girl that YOU want to be! And no one else! :)


Love Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment