Thursday, June 28, 2012

Haul!!

Last weekend I went shopping! :) I thought you all might like to see my purchases and I'm gonna tell you little about them and all that good stuff! I went to an outlet mall, and I shopped at the stores Maurices, Old Navy, and Rue 21 (btw, this is a very small haul)

Here's my bags, I'm sure you really don't care about them.. HAHA




These two tanks were my first purchase of the day at Maurices, I don't usually shop there but I found these really cute tops on SALE. Honestly who could pass up half off tanks?! ;) I spent $30.00 on these two shirts!



My second purchase was this bikini its a blue floral pattern I got it at Old Navy, on SALE again! I spent $20.00 and its still early in the summer so I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it!



My final buy was from Rue 21. Its a really chic pearl and flower charm necklace. I thought this was a super cute piece that could complete almost any outfit. Plus of course it was on sale, for $7.00! :) 

Those were all my buys! I hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you for taking the time too! :) Remember to follow my blog and my twitter and also comment! :) Thanks loves! -Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment