Saturday, June 2, 2012

Super Saturday! #1

Give a girl the right shoe...

And she can conquer the world.. My new shoe of choice is wedges, they are a super fun shoe to wear to weddings, big events, to church ,or for a casual event. This summer I was on a mission to find the perfect-me-wedges. I searched far and wide looking for the shoe of my dreams. After looking just about everywhere including Belk, Macy's, and Dillards I was losing hope. One afternoon I was shopping in TJ Maxx and saw they had TONS of wedges at super low prices. I started trying them on one at a time, I tried every color from navy to nude. Then I saw these gorgeous, I would say, coral (some people might think pink) wedges. I tried them on, and they were perfect! So I found my perfect shoes at a perfect price. I feel like with shoes you really need to try them on, but if your looking for wedges online I would suggest using www.zappos.com/wedges they have lots different designs, colors, and styles.

My perfect-for-me wedges! Just the right height!   

 During my epic search for wedges I found these! Super cute! Just a little too high..
Steve Madden, 'Belk'


Thank you so much for reading! I will be posting again on Monday! Please remember to follow me on twitter @stylininthe618 e-mail me at stylininthe618@gmail.com or comment if you have any ideas of things you would like me to blog about! 
Byeee Loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment